Our Better, Smarter, Richer Study Group could be defined as: A highly intelligent group which plans and directs a complex or difficult project. This Better, Smarter, Richer study group is a focused group of solopreneurs and creative entrepreneurs that are serious about taking their business to the next level: professionally, financially and globally.
Here are Seven Reasons to Join the Better, Smarter, Richer Study Group
Joining a study group is a commitment to making changes in yourself and in your business that will lead to growth, personally and financially.
- Joining a study group is a commitment to making changes in yourself and in your business that will lead to growth, personally and financially.
- As a part of a group, you learn from others who share their different insights and experiences. Others have insight about what you can do for growth and you will have insight that will assist in their growth.
- The synergy of a group introduces you to new concepts you weren’t aware of until it is discussed. When you hear what others say it triggers thoughts and ideas in your mind.
- Being a part of a study group, you realize your challenges are not unique- solopreneurs and creative entrepreneurs often struggle with the same limiting beliefs and/or concepts. With a strong facilitator these beliefs and concepts can be identified and a solution put in place.
- A study group begins the process to hold yourself accountable. You will find yourself performing at a higher level for the group and by the end of the 4 weeks it will be a habit to perform at a higher level for yourself.
- A study group gives you support; you will be reporting to your coach AND to the rest of the group. This gives you more incentive to take the needed next steps to achieve your goals, personal and business with a high focus on financial growth.
- A study group needs a strong leader that is focused, organized, experienced and has the expertise to direct a specialized group of solopreneurs and creative entrepreneurs to success. Jackie B. Peterson is this leader and has a proven track record with her successful personal advising business as well as the study groups she has facilitated at Portland Community College.
Is it time for you to join a study group? Find even more reasons to join a study group here.